Saturday 23rd February 2019
£50.00 per person
Teams of 4Sold Out
SHWG 2019 - Team Event, Bath Racecourse
WHAT IS Competitive Fitness?
Competitive Functional Fitness is a sport that tests your all-round athletic proficiency in a competitive situation.
At Superhuman Games competitors face multiple challenges throughout the day that test your functional fitness capacity, physical endurance and mental toughness.
Superhuman Games is now one of the biggest fitness events of it's kind in Europe and has continued to sell out for the past 7 years running with competitors travelling from all over the world to take part.
Superhuman 'Winter' Games 2019 consists of 4x30 minute challenges
- Reapers Ladder - Team Functional Workout Using Unconventional Equipment (30 AMRAP)
- Superhuman 300 - Team 300 Rep Bodyweight Workout (30 min time cap)
- Forever Lungs - Team Row/Run Workout
- Surprise Attack - Announced 24hrs prior to the event!
The workouts are released to competitors 12 weeks prior to the event.
- Same Sex Team of 4 (Open)
- Same Sex Team of 4 (Masters)
- Mixed Team of 4 (Open) - 2 Male / 2 Female
- Mixed Team of 4 (Masters) 2 Male / 2 Female
Teams wishing to compete in the masters category must have a combined team age of 160+
Need more help? Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org